Beauty Therapy | Indian Head Massage | VTCT Certificate Level 3
Why this course?
This course will prepare you to provide a relaxing Indian head massage that uses acupressure on the head, face, neck and shoulders.
Indian head massage techniques can be used to promote general wellbeing and help alleviate stress tension, back pain, depression and anxiety.
You will also learn about health and safety practices, client care and communication, and promoting and selling products and services.
Click here to see fee information.
|CM0301-1C||02 Jul 2019||Central Brighton||Tuesday 9.00am - 5.30pm||4 weeks||£350.00|
|CM0301-1C||07 Jul 2020||Central Brighton||9.00am - 5.30pm||4 weeks||£350.00||Apply|
Discounts may be available depending on your circumstances, please see our finance information.
- Indian head massage
- Anatomy and physiology
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Promote and sell products and services
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
Learners will be expected to complete case studies at home. This intensive course will require home study and completion of a number of home research assignments.
Uniform must be worn and optional kit can be purchased - cost TBC.
Why the MET?
You will have access to high-quality kits and products in our professional public salon and spa facilities, giving you the real-world experience valued by employers
The Beauty and Holistic team is staffed by highly-experienced tutors that are passionate about their subject areas and have excellent links with employers.
Without a doubt, one of the reasons we know you will love studying at Brighton MET is the location of our central campus. Right in the heart of Brighton’s world-famous North Laine, the College is within walking distance of all the city’s main amenities – the award-winning city library, the independent shops and eateries and the beach.
Facilities at Brighton MET
- Professional standard spas and salons open to the general public, providing a realistic working environment
- Use of high-end, industry branded equipment and products
- Additional training from external companies
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks