International | Fast-Track Diploma in Beauty Therapy | Level 3
Why this course?
Studying the six-month fast-track Level 2 Beauty Therapy course at Brighton MET is hands-on, exciting. It will leave you with the skills, confidence and most importantly, the experience to progress into employment or further your skills through study.
This vocational course will teach you the theory and practice of:
- Working in beauty-related industries
- Facial electrotherapy treatments
- Body electrotherapy treatments
- Body massage
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Health and safety practice in the salon
- Massage using aromatherapy oils
- Technological developments within the hair and beauty sector
Students are given opportunities to attend external trips such as the National Health & Beauty exhibitions.
student Views Mathilde CimelliI have really gained confidence during this course and learnt professional techniques and skills.
student Views Marta JedrzejewskaI have learnt lots of new skills over the past two years, and I liked the fact that I could complete additional enrichment courses to upskill. The tutors have given me confidence and are very supportive and I now feel fully prepared to begin my career within the beauty industry.
- Good level of English (IELTS 5.0 or equivalent)
- Successful completion of Level 2 Beauty Therapy (VTCT or equivalent)
Progression and careers
After completing this course you will be guaranteed a place on:
- Level 2 Hair and Makeup Artistry
- Level 3 Complementary Therapies
- Level 3 Indian Head Massage
- Level 3 Sports Massage
Career opportunities as a nail technician exist in a variety of contexts, including:
- Independent/self-employed/mobile/home-based settings
- Product manufacturing and training
- Destination/hotel spas
- Hospitals/care homes
- Dermatology clinics
- Retail and department stores
- Hotel chains
The course fees are £7,500 which includes the English for Academic Purposes programmes.
You will be required to order and purchase a kit. This will include:
Additionally, you may incur expenses for travel and excursions you take part in.