Bespoke packages with a wide range of subjects and services to choose from
Groups and training packages at the MET
We offer specialised tailor-made courses for groups of students and trainees from employers, colleges, universities and International organisations.
Why choose groups & training at the MET?
- In-country delivery and blended learning packages available
- Courses delivered in UK college environment with opportunity to interact with UK learners and staff
- Excellent support team including a dedicated project officer, international academic support, accommodation service, visa and welfare advice
- Access to a wide variety of curriculum areas with specialised workshops and facilities
- Ability to combine professional qualifications with English language study
- Erasmus Plus hosting organisation
- Over 25 years’ experience working with international partners from a range of organisations and cultural backgrounds.
We understand that you may have specific requirements and have a flexible approach to course design to meet and exceed your needs.
Group package types:
- English language (e.g. General English, PET/FCE, business, executive)
- Erasmus Plus: VET KA1 mobility programmes
- Alternanza SCUOLA - LAVORO
- Business and professional (e.g. marketing, work-ready)
- Work experience programmes
- Specialist vocational programmes (e.g. engineering, hair and beauty, food and culinary arts, games development)
- Teacher Training (CLIL, refresher courses, TESOL)
- Combination packages
- Many more... scroll down to contact us with specific requests
Career English Skills
Career English Skills
This programme is designed to explore key life and career skills such as presentation skills, problem solving, team building, cross-cultural communication etc. The programme has been carefully designed using the latest intelligence from both the European Commission and the World Economic Forum and blends theory with practical application.
The course is suitable for anyone who work as part of a team: students, teachers, professionals etc.
We can offer group proposals for tuition only, or this programme can also be combined with Work Placement Experience for EU/EEA students.
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Level of English: Minimum B1
For the work placement, students will be asked to submit a personal statement with your previous experience and career interests.
Teacher Training Programme
Teacher training courses address the needs of language teachers at all levels of experience. Teachers will develop their classroom skills, knowledge and confidence through engaging in interactive workshops combining both theory and practice.
Depending on participants’ needs and interests, training courses may cover a broad range of topics such as:
- Language acquisition
- New teaching methodologies
- Lesson planning and staging
- Peer observation
- Using technology and many other topics
Minimum age: 18 years old
Level of English: Minimum B2
At the MET we offer a range of General English classes, Exam Preparation courses as well as a range of Vocational and Academic courses. Whether you are looking for a closed group option or immersion classes alongside other International or British students, we can offer you a personalised group proposal.
Here are some ideas of what we successfully deliver;
- English for Engineering
- Hair and Beauty Programmes
- English for Creative Arts
- English for cabin crew
- Business English
- Exam preparation
- British culture
- And many more…
Entry requirements will depend on the subject choice.
Online English courses
We can combine a variety of elements from our wide curriculum to create a package suitable for your needs. We provide additional services and support options including include industry visits, cultural or social excursions led by our activity leaders, transport solutions and work-experience options for EU/EEA students.
Please contact us for a quote using the form below.
Contact the International Department: