Cyber Security | Introduction to cyber security | Level 1
Why this course?
The course will introduce you to the concept of cyber security, its importance and how it is embedded in web platforms. identification of security breaches and the concept of penetration testing will form part of the course content. Practical applications of security precautions as part of prevention techniques will also be covered. After successful completion of a diagnostic initial assessment you can progress on to the Level 2 Intermediate course.
Courses will be designed and positioned to meet the needs of:
- Those wishing to enter or specialise in cyber security
- Those employed and wishing to progress to a higher level of competency of cyber security skills
- Those wishing to or preparing to start an apprenticeship
- Those supplementing their skills for career progression on a self-funding basis
This course is free of charge. Booking is via Eventbrite, select apply below.
Progression and careers
After successful completion of a diagnostic initial assessment you can progress on to the Level 2 Intermediate course.
Following on from Level 2 students can progress to our Level 3 courses Diploma / Extended Diploma in Computing or T Level in Digital Business Services or Digital Support Services.
This short course can open up doors in industries such as;
- Digital Support Service Technician
- Network Engineer
- Digital Forensic Analyst
- IT Support
- Cyber Security
- Business Analyst
- Server Support
The fee for adults enrolling in this course is £15.
This will be refunded on completion of the course to those that are still attending.