Logic Pro Music Production | Introduction
Why this course?
A course created for the music producers, engineers and songwriters of tomorrow. You will gain a basic understanding of how to use Logic Pro to compose and produce music.
An extensive course, it will cover recording and editing audio, recording, editing and programming MIDI, programming drums, sampling, manipulating tempo and time stretching, as well as routing and inserting effects, song arrangement an mixing and mastering.
Click here to see fee information.
|CM0005-1C||07 Oct 2020||Central Brighton||6.00pm - 9.00pm||6 weeks||£200.00||Enrol & Pay|
|CM0006-1C||27 Jan 2021||Central Brighton||6.00pm - 9.00pm||6 weeks||£200.00||Enrol & Pay|
|CM0007-1C||05 May 2021||Central Brighton||6.00pm - 9.00pm||6 weeks||£200.00||Enrol & Pay|
- Understanding of how to use Logic Pro
- Compose, record and produce music
- Recording and editing audio
- Editing and programming MIDI
- Programming drums
- Manipulating tempo and time-stretching
- Inserting effects
- Song arrangement
- Mixing and mastering
Why the MET?
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- High-quality learning resource centres providing library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks