Adult Care Work - Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship
This apprenticeship is an integrated programme of knowledge and skills acquisition, developed alongside the core behaviours expected of a competent worker operating in the adult care industry.
Apprentices must undertake a programme of study in a suitable care setting completing the training and the 15 standards as set out in the Care Certificate as part of a high-quality induction programme.
Apprentices can only attempt the separate, mandatory end-point assessment once the recognised diploma and the 15 standards as set out in the Care Certificate have been achieved.
This course will support you to achieve:
- Introduction to Communication
- Personal Development and the Role of the Health and Social Care Worker
- Equality and Inclusion
- Duty of Care
- Principles of Safeguarding and Protection
- Health and Safety
- Level 2 Diploma in H&SC with a choice of Generic, Dementia or Learning Disabilities Pathway
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities