MET Prep | Electrical | Brighton MET
Please read through the instructions carefully so you don't miss anything important.
We're really excited to welcome you to the Electrical course here at Brighton MET!
Our specialist facilities at the Brighton MET Construction and Trades Centre are exceptional. We have life-size, realistic training environments, such as a scaffolding rigs, workshops and large working areas, all purpose built to recreate real-life working environments.
- Ensure you complete your enrolment form. This will be emailed to you over the summer.
- Attend course confirmation at the end of August. You will receive an invite to this session near the time.
- Buy the kit list. Details are available below.
- Complete the summer projects. We've set a few activities for you to complete before you start in September.
- Spend some time reading. We've suggested some things you might like to read below.
- Browse previous students' work.
- Watch the videos and read the quotes from previous students
- Take a virtual tour of our facilities.
Below you will find links to everything you need to know or do before you start your course in September.
Please make sure you click the correct course level as information does vary.
To help you to build the digital skills you will need while in college and for your later working life, we've built a library of demonstrations, presentations and activities. Click here to access these resources.
Find out about the course from students and staff
Check out the 360º tour below, and click on the markers to have a go at some activities!