MET Prep | Hairdressing | Brighton MET
Please read through the instructions carefully so you don't miss anything important.
We're really excited to welcome you to the Hairdressing course here at Brighton MET!
Your course will be held in our brand new state-of-the-art hair and beauty salons.
- Ensure you complete your enrolment form. This will be emailed to you over the summer.
- Attend course confirmation at the end of August. You will receive an invite to this session near the time.
- Please do not order your kits until your grades have been confirmed and your entry level decided. This will happen at your course confirmation day in August. Kit details are available below.
- Complete the summer projects. We've set a few activities for you to complete before you start in September.
- Spend some time reading. We've suggested some things you might like to read below.
- Browse previous students' work.
- Watch the videos and read the quotes from previous students
- Take a virtual tour of our facilities.
Below you will find links to everything you need to know or do before you start your course in September.
You will find your start date and time included in your welcome letter below.
Please make sure you click the correct course level as information does vary.
Click here to access a quick guide about the range of Google tools that we use at college.
Welcome from Rachel Heath, Head of Hair, Beauty & Media Makeup.
Take a look around our state-of-the-art facilities.