MET Prep | Photography | Brighton MET
Please read through the instructions carefully so you don't miss anything important.
We're really excited to welcome you to the Photography course here at Brighton MET!
Your course will be held in our new state-of-the-art studios and classrooms which have been specifically designed for creative and digital specialisms.
- Ensure you complete your enrolment form. This will be emailed to you over the summer.
- Attend course confirmation at the end of August. You will receive an invite to this session near the time.
- Buy the kit list. Details are available below.
- Complete the summer projects. We've set a few activities for you to complete before you start in September.
- Spend some time reading. We've suggested some things you might like to read below.
- Browse the artwork from previous students.
- Watch the videos and read the quotes from previous students
- Take a virtual tour of our facilities.
Below you will find links to everything you need to know or do before you start your course in September.
You will find your start date and time included in your welcome letter below.
Click here to access a quick guide about the range of Google tools that we use at college.