How do I apply?
What you need to do next:
- Research suitable university-level courses at the MET - find out more here >
- Discuss your choices with your tutors, who have a wealth of knowledge about the courses available at MET - they can help identify the best options for you
- Attend an open day if you can - click here for dates >
- If you would like to apply to other universities as well as the MET, please apply through UCAS at UCAS.com. Ask your tutor for help with your personal statement and to provide a reference.
- If you would like to apply to the MET only, you can complete our short application form (see online application here)
- You will be invited to interview, which may include a portfolio review or audition (depending on the course)
- Your place will be confirmed when you get your exam results
Offers and entry requirements
You must meet the entry requirements for the courses to which you apply to secure your place. The promise we make to you is on condition you complete your Level 3 course and meet any other requirements as set out in your offer conditions.
Therefore, if we offer you a place on the university-level course you apply for, but you don’t meet the entry requirements, the College has the right to withdraw your offer(s). Please ensure you have understood these before making your applications. You can find more detail about entry requirements on the university-level course pages of this website.