Motorsport Engineering - BSc (Hons) Degree
This course is the third year BSc degree top-up following the two-year FdEng (Foundation Degree) in Motorsport Engineering.
- Links to industry with guest lectures and site visits
- Workshops with Yamaha R1 bike, Formula Renault Super Vee and go-karts
- CAD software and analysis software for CFD and FEA work
- Access to engineering facilities at our Broadwater campus, including CNC lathes, 3D printers and EDM machines
- Access to facilities at the University of Brighton, including wind tunnels and optical research engines
Interview and a relevant FdEng (Foundation Degree) or HND
This course includes individual and group projects, mathematical methods and modelling, Powertrain engineering, and an option of either automotive aerodynamics & race car design or motorsport management & performance.
- Research and development engineer
- Pit crew
- Vehicle designer
- Production or test engineer
- Technical representative
- OEM (original equipment manufacturer) rep/consultant