Online courses | NCFE Certificate in Understanding Personal Care Needs | Level 2
Why this course?
This course is perfect for those who are already working within the health or social care sectors and are looking to gain further understanding and specialist knowledge of personal care needs.
There are six mandatory units included within this course:
- Unit 01 Understand person-centred care
- Unit 02 Understand how to support personal hygiene
- Unit 03 Understand foot care for individuals
- Unit 04 Understand how to support individuals to maintain oral health
- Unit 05 Understand pressure area care
- Unit 06 Understand sepsis
This course is free/government funded if you are 19+ at the start of the academic year, you live in England (some regional exclusions apply, including Greater London) and have lived in the UK for the last 3 years. Find out if you are eligible for funding.
Click here to see fee information.
|FE1134-1C||05 Sep 2022||10 weeks||£0.00|