Teaching & Training | NCFE Award in Education and Training Level 3
Why this course?
The NCFE Level 3 Award in Education and Training is a competence-based qualification. This qualification replaces the QCF Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector and the Level 4 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) introduced in 2007 and updated in 2011. It provides access into the teaching or training industry now without having to go through the long process of a PGCE.
We will cover key issues such as overcoming barriers to learning, planning, delivery, and assessment. Increase your confidence and broaden your repertoire of effective, evidence-based teaching methods.
Click here to see fee information.
|CM0196-1C||16 Apr 2019||Broadwater||Tuesdays, 5.30pm - 8.30pm||12 Weeks||£435.00|
|CM0450-1C||14 Jan 2020||Broadwater||5.30pm - 8.30pm||12 Weeks||£450.00|
Discounts may be available depending on your circumstances, please see our finance information.
- Level 2 English skills
- Interview required
- Individuals not currently in a teaching or training role
- Individuals currently teaching and training (including those who have just begun teaching and training)
- Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification that provides an introduction to teaching.
- Identifying different types and methods of assessment
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of inclusive teaching and learning
- Inclusive teaching and learning approaches to meet the needs of learners
- Facilitating learning and development in groups
- The roles and responsibilities of a teacher/trainer in education
- Relationships between different professionals in education and training
- Creating a safe and supportive learning environment that engages and motivates their learners
- Reflecting on previous/current levels of experience, practice and skills