GCSE exam dates
The upcoming GCSE English and maths examinations will take place on the following days. Students should arrive at 8.30am to allow sufficient time to be registered before the exam starts.
- Wednesday 18 May – English Paper 1
- Friday 20 May – Maths Paper 1
- Tuesday 7 June – Maths Paper 2
- Friday 10 June – English Paper2
- Monday 13 June – Maths Paper 3
Any student due to sit their English and/or maths GCSE examinations will be contacted with further information, including which campus they should attend.