Free online courses
We offer a range of qualifications you can study online for free.
Study for a qualification online in your own time
Make the most of these extraordinary times and gain a nationally-recognised qualification. We understand the challenges that employers, employees and the unemployed face and can offer a wide range of online courses aimed at enhancing skills and increasing knowledge, confidence and motivation.
Select from our accredited online courses in your area of work or personal interest.
- Delivered online
- Study in your own time
- A dedicated personal tutor provides feedback on assessments and supports you from induction to completion.
- Certification is achieved through a range of assessments.
- All you will need to complete the course is access to a computer, the internet and your username and password.
These courses are available to learners who are 19+ and have lived in the UK for the last three years. Find out if you are eligible for funding.
We also offer a range of online courses which are free to Jobseekers. Find out more here.
Am I eligible for a free course?
- You live in Kent, Surrey, or Sussex.
- You have lived in the UK/EU for the last 3 years.
- You commit to completing the course within 8 weeks.
- This course is free if you are 19 years+ and have lived in the UK/EU for 3 years.
Please note if you are a European citizen you will need to provide evidence of your settled status.
You must complete your course before starting on a new course.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions.
How to apply
All you will need to complete the course is access to a computer, the internet and your username and password. You will have eight weeks to complete the course and a dedicated personal tutor to provide feedback and support you.
These courses are free if you meet certain funding criteria, find out more here.
If you have any queries, please email our Business Solutions team on email@example.com.
Please complete this form below and one of our team will be in contact with you shortly.
Enrolment forms are available to download from the course pages, but can also be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.