Online courses | NCFE Certificate in Common Health Conditions Level 2
Why this course?
Please only apply for courses commencing in the next two months.
This qualification enables learners to improve their range of knowledge in certain health conditions.
It also assists with the underpinning knowledge that is required by learners to function more effectively in a health and social care environment.
Whether you are an experienced health care worker or new to the industry, caring for clients or patients in a work environment, this qualification will assist you with your personal development.
Learners are required to undertake the following units:
- Unit 1 Understand how to contribute to monitoring the health of individuals affected by health condition
- Unit 2 Arthritis awareness
- Unit 3 Dementia awareness
- Unit 4 Stroke awareness
- Unit 5 Introductory awareness of sensory loss
- Unit 6 Parkinson’s disease awareness
This course is free if you are 19 years+ and have lived in the UK/EU for 3 years. Find out if you are eligible for funding.