Online courses | NCFE Certificate in Principles of Care Planning Level 2
Why this course?
Please only apply for courses commencing in the next two months.
Care planning is about addressing an individual’s full range of needs whilst accounting for their circumstances and preferences This qualification will help learners to understand their role in supporting the preferences and needs of individuals in relation to their care or support, and the development and implementation of care plans.
This knowledge based qualification is designed for learners already working, or learners who are looking to enter employment in the health and social care sectors.
Learners are required to undertake the following units:
- Unit 1 Understand person-centred thinking and planning
- Unit 2 Care planning for the care worker
- Unit 3 Understanding nutrition and hydration in health and social care settings
- Unit 4 Principles of supporting an individual to maintain personal hygiene
- Unit 5 Understand continence care
- Unit 6 Principles of supporting sleep
This course is free if you are 19 years+ and have lived in the UK/EU for 3 years.