Online courses | NCFE Certificate in Principles of Customer Service Level 2
Why this course?
Please only apply for courses commencing in the next two months.
This online qualification provides an understanding of how to deliver excellent customer service, which can be applied in any working environment. It will help to improve job performance and develop the skills necessary to be an effective customer service provider. This course is suitable for anyone working in a variety of customer service settings. For example call centres, sales teams, the hospitality industry, medical receptions, front of house in business and banking, and travel & tourism.
Learners are required to undertake the following units:
- Principles of customer service and delivery
- Understanding customers
- Understanding employer organisations
- Understanding how to communicate with customers
- Understanding how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Understanding how to develop customer relationships
- Understanding how to develop working relationships with colleagues
This course is FREE to learners aged 19 years+ who have lived in the UK/EU for 3 years.
The guided learning hours for this course are 180. Students generally spend 8-10 hours on their course each week and complete within 8 weeks.