Online courses | NCFE Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems Level 2
Why this course?
Please only apply for courses commencing in the next two months.
This qualification aims to raise awareness of mental health and a range of mental health problems.
This qualification is designed for anyone looking to develop their understanding of mental health and the problems that can cause mental ill health.
Learners are required to undertake the following units:
- Unit 01: Understanding mental health
- Unit 02: Understanding stress
- Unit 03: Understanding anxiety
- Unit 04: Understanding phobias
- Unit 05: Understanding depression
- Unit 06: Understanding postnatal depression
- Unit 07: Understanding bipolar disorder
- Unit 08: Understanding schizophrenia
- Unit 09: Understanding dementia
- Unit 10: Understanding eating disorders
- Unit 11: Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder – ADHD
- Unit 12: Understanding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder – OCD
- Unit 13: Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder – PTSD
This course is free if you are 19 years+ and have lived in the UK/EU for 3 years.