Online courses | NCFE Certificate in Principles of End of Life Care Level 2
Why this course?
Please only apply for courses commencing in the next two months.
This qualification is aimed at learners seeking to increase their knowledge and understanding of end of life care in a vocational setting. It is aimed at those working in the healthcare sector whose job role includes caring for those receiving palliative care or who have a life-limiting illness.
Learners are required to undertake the following units:
- Unit 1 - Understand how to work in end of life care
- Unit 2 - Care planning in end of life care
- Unit 3 - Understand how to provide support to manage pain and discomfort
- Unit 4 - End of life care and dementia
- Unit 5 - Understand the role of the care worker in time of death
- Unit 6 - Understand loss and grief in end of life care
These courses are available to learners who are 19+ and have lived in the UK/EU for the last 3 years. Find out if you are eligible for funding.