Online courses | NCFE Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance Level 2
Why this course?
Please only apply for courses commencing in the next two months.
This qualification is designed for those people who work in, or are looking to work in a relevant role such as:
- Careers, Employment, Customer Service, Help-desk and Debt Advisors
- Housing Support Worker, Learning Support Worker or Legal Services Support Workers
- Peer Mentors, Student Support
This course is ideal for learners working in advice and support roles, who wish to enhance their knowledge or achieve qualifications to support their work. It is also suitable for those wanting to embark on a career providing information, advice or guidance.
Learners are required to undertake the following units:
- Unit 1 Information, advice or guidance in practice
- Unit 2 Developing interaction skills for information, advice or guidance
- Unit 3 Signposting and referral in information, advice or guidance
- Unit 7 Managing information
- Unit 14 Operating within networks to support information, advice or guidance
This course is free/government funded if you are 19+ at the start of the academic year, you live in Kent, Surrey, or Sussex and have lived in the UK for the last 3 years. Find out if you are eligible for funding.
The guided learning hours for this course are 114. Students generally spend 8-10 hours on their course each week and complete within 8 weeks.
Distance learning: times variable.