Online courses | NCFE Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health Level 2
Why this course?
Please only apply for courses commencing in the next two months.
This qualification is suitable for anyone looking to increase their knowledge of children and young people’s mental health.
The aim of this qualification is to increase the learner’s knowledge and awareness of children and young people’s mental health. By completing the qualification, learners will develop knowledge of mental health in children and young people which would support progression onto further qualifications and into relevant employment in the health and social care or education sectors.
Learners are required to undertake the following units:
- Unit 1 - Understand children and young people’s mental health in context
- Unit 2 - Understand factors which may affect children and young people’s mental health
- Unit 3 - Understand children and young people’s mental health concerns
- Unit 4 - Understand the impact of children and young people’s mental health concerns
- Unit 5 - Understand how to support children and young people with mental health concerns
These courses are available to learners who are 19+ and have lived in the UK/EU for the last 3 years. Find out if you are eligible for funding.
The guided learning hours for this course are 135. Students generally spend 8-10 hours on their course each week and complete within 8 weeks.