Online courses | NCFE Certificate in Principles of Team Leading Level 2
Why this course?
Please only apply for courses commencing in the next two months.
This online qualification is designed to give an introduction to the roles and functions of a team leader as well as exploring issues such as motivating teams, planning and monitoring their work, accountability and authority limitations. It is suitable for those wanting to embark on a career in management who wish to achieve qualification to support their work.
Learners are required to undertake the following units:
- Principles of team leading
- Understanding business
- Understanding how to communicate work-related information
- Understanding how to deliver customer service and resolve problems
- Understanding how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Introduction to coaching
- Introduction to mentoring
- Understanding personal development
This course is FREE to learners aged 19 years+ who have lived in the UK/EU for 3 years. Find out if you are eligible for funding.
The guided learning hours for this course are 170. Students generally spend 8-10 hours on their course each week and complete within 8 weeks.