Online courses | NCFE Certificate in Understanding Working with People with Mental Health Needs Level 2
Why this course?
Please only apply for courses commencing in the next two months.
This qualification aims to raise awareness of mental health problems and the process and approaches involved in the care and support of those who experience mental ill health. This course is suitable for anyone working in the health and social care or a related sector that wish to understand mental health issues and support approaches.
Learners are required to undertake the following units:
- Understanding the role of the mental health worker
- Mental health and mental health issues
- Understanding duty of care in adult health and social care
- Approaches to care and management in mental health
- Understanding change and support in relation to mental health
These courses are available to learners who are 19+ and have lived in the UK/EU for the last 3 years. Find out if you are eligible for funding.
The guided learning hours for this course are 155. Students generally spend 8-10 hours on their course each week and complete within 8 weeks.