Online courses | NCFE Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration Level 2
Why this course?
Please only apply for courses commencing in the next two months.
This distance learning qualification covers a range of skills which will be useful to learners throughout their careers. The materials provide an introduction to information management, document production, administrative services and project management. It is ideal for learners working in administrative roles who are looking to enhance their knowledge or wish to achieve qualifications to support their work. It is also suitable for those wanting to embark on a career in administrative support.
Learners are required to undertake the following units:
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understanding communication in a business environment
- Understanding employer organisations
- Understanding how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Publishing, integrating and sharing using social media
- Principles of digital marketing
This course is free/government funded if you are 19+ at the start of the academic year, you live in England (some regional exclusions apply, including Greater London) and have lived in the UK for the last 3 years. Find out if you are eligible for funding.
The guided learning hours for this course are 155. Students generally spend 8-10 hours on their course each week and complete within 8 weeks.
Click here to see fee information.
|FE0450-1C||Start Anytime||Distance learning: times variable||10 weeks||£0.00||Apply|