Pottery | Intermediate Pottery
Why this course?
This practical and fun pottery course gives you the opportunity to develop your existing knowledge of pottery techniques and processes. If you have previous pottery experience or have completed an introductory course, this course will help you build on your existing skills.
You'll have the opportunity to work and experiment with a broad variety of building techniques to develop an understanding of how to make clay pieces using a range of research to inspire shape, form and texture.
You'll also be introduced to press moulding and encouraged to experiment with decoration and glazes.
- Learn a variety of building techniques
- Develop an understanding of how to make clay pieces
- Using a range of research to inspire shape, form and texture
- Press moulding
- Decoration and glazing techniques
Why the MET?
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- High-quality learning resource centres providing library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks