Carpentry & joinery | City & Guilds Diploma in Site Carpentry | Level 2
Why this course?
This course is designed to develop your practical skills knowledge and understanding of bench joinery, and knowledge of the construction industry in general.
Our workshops are designed to provide you with learning facilities which simulate the workplace.
You will gain experience using a range of woodworking machinery and equipment as part of the workshop programme.
Upon successful completion, you will be able to either find employment or progress onto a Level 3 course.
Relevant experience or a Level 1 qualification is preferable.
- Our new purpose-built construction centre will give you a unique training facility simulating a realistic environment.
- Workshops are equipped with the full range of industry-standard tools and machinery.
- Online access to resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment.
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support.
- Cafés with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks.
Students will require safety boots and stationery (lever arch folder, A4 pad, pen and pencil).