Teacher training CLIL
This course will clarify the concept of Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) and to focus on specific areas of language development for classroom management and instruction. Participants examine aspects of second language acquisition theory relevant to CLIL teaching.
The course includes practical sessions on preparing CLIL micro lessons and delivering these lessons to the trainer and peers to put learned methodology and new ideas to practical use. All participants will then receive feedback.
Two afternoons focus on developing English language skills, the remaining afternoons are free for you to visit Brighton and surrounding places of interest.
- 20 lessons per week (1 lesson = 60 mins)
- Mon-Fri 09:00-12:30 CLIL
- Tue & Thu 13:30-16:15 English skills
- Maximum class size: 14
- Minimum age: 18
Why the MET?
- Courses accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English
- Experienced teaching staff
- Multinational classes
- No hidden costs: course book and materials included
- Full access to college facilities: library and computer centre, canteen
- Dedicated international team providing support and advice