TESOL Preparatory Course
This course covers basic theory and practice of teaching EFL/ESOL, it also includes different aspects of English grammar. On completion of the preparatory course in TESOL, students may be eligible to progress to the TESOL certificate course.
- Basic theory and practice of teaching
- Aspects of English grammar
Why the MET?
We have a wide range of courses, scheduled to accommodate busy lives. With this in mind, we offer part-time and evening options, with start dates in January, April and September.
Our experienced teaching staff are passionate about their areas of expertise and are committed to helping you to attain your learning goals and meet your personal aims.
Without a doubt, one of the reasons we know you will love studying at Brighton MET is the location of our Central Campus. Right in the heart of Brighton’s world-famous North Laine, the College is within walking distance of all the city’s main amenities – the award-winning city library, the independent shops and eateries, and the beach.
Facilities at Brighton MET
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value