Top-up (final year only) Theatre Arts (performance/design/technical production) - BA (Hons) Degree
This course is the final year BA top-up following a two-year FdA (Foundation Degree) or HND course.
Lighting & Sound
Make-up & Hair
- Brings together performers, designers and technicians
- Professional-standard theatre with flyer tower and the latest lighting and sound
- Taught by industry practitioners
- Excellent progression to employment, including high-profile theatres, TV and films
Interview and portfolio or audition (depending on pathway).
A relevant Foundation Degree (FdA) or HND.
The course is a unique combination of practical (75%) and written study (25%). The focus of this challenging programme is the development of the student as an individual through the practice, study and exploration of theatre skills.
Collaborative theatre practice, pushing the creative potential of all theatre disciplines, is central to the philosophy of the course.
Regular workshop and showcase productions enable students to develop their own skills to professional standards, preparing them for employment or postgraduate study.
- Arts/theatre administrator
- Arts/theatre manager
- Theatre/event technician
- Set/props designer/maker
- Costume designer/maker
- Make-up artist